ASTIMP DDOS PROTECTIONdedicated servers - cloud vps - web domains - firewall protection - ddos protection
DDoS protection that works, protecting critical data and applications,
without affecting performance and productivity
DDoS detection and mitigation - L2 to L7 up to 500 Gbps
- Protects against DoS, DDoS, and other known, unknown, and evolving volumetric attacks.
- Protects against attacks via TCP, UDP, IP protocols, invalid IP packets, ICMP types, Time To Live field, packet lengths, and more
- Receive minute notifications about attacks, mitigation, and resolving DOS and DDOS attacks.
- With over 500 Gbps global routing capacity, we can handle the biggest attacks.
- Our well-trained team of security specialists monitors the network to make sure it is running at peak performance.
- Our support team is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year monitoring your services and making sure you stay online.
This service provides you with an accessible source of Denial Of Service protection.
If you don't know what this is and you haven't been emailed about a zero route against your IP, it's unlikely to need this.
We offer over 600+ million SYN Cookie packets per second and over 200 million TCP SYN Auth packets per second filtering or up to 500 Gbps for volumetric attacks. Astimp Anti-DDOS is designed to detect attacks that can be perpetuated through invalid formatted packets or using packets that contain invalid option settings.
• Layer 2/3 - Traffic is compared to a set of limits and rates, including limits. connection rate and connection rate. DDoS mitigation uses a default set of limits. They can be configured and applied by custom configuration and application of custom limits.
LID 4 - Traffic is cleaned and managed based on Layer 4 type (TCP, UDP, ICMP or others). Custom Layer 4 settings in DDoS templates can be configured and applied to applicable Layer 4 types according to the rules. Within the rules for TCP or UDP, DDoS templates for individual ports and protocols can be applied.
• Layer 7 - Traffic is cleaned and managed based on the Layer 7 application type, such as HTTP or DNS. Custom Layer 7 settings in DDoS templates can be configured and applied to the applicable Layer 7 application types within the rules. DDoS templates can also be applied to individual application ports.
All services in our infrastructure (web hosting, cloud-vps, dedicated servers, games, teampeak) include free DDoS protection.
We have two types of services for DDOS protection installed outside our infrastructure:
1. Devices installed in your infrastructure (out of path):
- 40 Gbps Sensor / Scrubber - requires 2U - 1800 € / month
- 80 Gbps Sensor / Scrubber - requires 3U– 3400 € / month
- 120 Gbps Sensor / Scrubber - it takes 4U– 4800 € / month
* Setup 500 € single payment
2.Secure anti-DDoS or Uplink tunnel :
- up to 500 Gbps with up to 6 Gbps Tunnel - 800 € / month
- up to 500 Gbps with 1 Gbps Uplink - 800 € / month
- up to 500 Gbps with 10 Gbps Uplink - 1200 € / month
* Setup 500 € single payment
* You need ASN and BGP session on Routers with GRE or L2TP support for the tunnel.
* The “clean traffic” sent to you is cumulated with the legal traffic received from your network and is charged at the end of the month according to the 95/5 rule rounded in steps of 100 Mbps. The first 1 Gbps is free of cost . Each additional 100 Mbps will be charged at: € 45/100 Mbps
All these solutions and services are fully managed and continuously supplemented with information on the global threats offered by Astimp Anti-DDOS.
Anti-DDoS tunnel for networks
The anti-DDoS tunnel is the fastest way for an entire network and downstream customers to be protected against volumetric or application-specific DDoS attacks.
It is a fully automated solution that filters traffic only when an attack is detected .
It is compatible with all routers that support GRE or L2TP ( max. 5 Gbps per each tunnel )and gives the network total control of the networks that are announced through this tunnel through BGP inserts.
Secure uplink with free IP transit download
Secure Uplink is the most effective and simple way for an Internet Service Provider (ISP) to protect its network and downstream customers from volumetric or application-specific DDoS attacks of up to 500 Gbps.
By adding a new upstream provider in the current peer list, the ISP immediately obtains a fully automated solution that filters DDoS attacks for all subnets announced by BGP on this line.
Devices built into your infrastructure (out of path)
An automated intelligent solution, seamlessly integrated, Astimp Anti-DDOS attack protection for local implementation.
Astimp Anti-DDOS solution for local on-line or out-of-path deployments is always a solution that can automatically detect and stop all types of DDoS attacks - especially attacks with low and slow application level. In case of attack, the traffic to the attacked IP / 32 will be automatically directed to anti-DDOS (scrubber) cleaning
Devices installed in your infrastructure (out of path):
- 40 Gbps Sensor / Scrubber - requires 2U
- 80 Gbps Sensor / Scrubber - requires 3U
- 120 Gbps Sensor / Scrubber - requires 4U
*All these solutions and services are fully managed and continuously supplemented with information on the global threats offered by Astimp Anti-DDOS.
with cloud cleaning after exceeding the capacity of the locally implemented solution
- By intelligent signaling in the cloud, Astimp Anti-DDOS (even when it is not under attack) continuously sends personalized information to Astimp anti-DDOS cloud, regarding the local attack policy. In the event of a major attack, attack traffic to an IP / 24 will be automatically routed to the Astimp Anti-DDOS Cloud Cleanup Center. In this case, preconfigured attack measures, including previous local attack policies, will automatically stop the DDoS attack.
- In the cloud, Astimp Anti-DDOS Cloud offers over 500 Gbps of mitigation capacity.
- During and after the attack, a comprehensive set of reports is automatically generated detailing all attack activity.
*The “clean traffic” sent to you is cumulated with the legal traffic received from your network and is charged at the end of the month according to the 95/5 rule rounded in steps of 100 Mbps. The first 1 Gbps is free of cost. Each additional 100 Mbps will be charged at: € 45
Astimp Anti-DDOS sensor
DDoS protection sensor with multi-level technology can notify the upstream provider by BGP routing to stop traffic to the attacked destinations.
The sensor can announce upstream, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or a Managed Security Service provider (MMSP) which provides anti-DDoS services for scrubbing malicious packets.
The flow sensor and packet sensor provide in-depth traffic analysis, traffic accounting, bandwidth monitoring, traffic anomalies and DDoS attack detection.
The filter can clean and / or limit the rate of malicious packets, by applying dynamic filtering rules on the firewall / scrubber with stateless software and / or by filtering hardware packets.
Dedicated filtering devices can be grouped in a cluster of scrubbing cluster. It can protect critical services from attacks without congesting upstream connections.
The filter can automatically send notification emails to ISPs from non-spoofed attacks.
The filter can apply the rules of filtering and ACLs on third-party DDoS attenuation / filtering devices, firewalls and Routers.
- DDoS Detection & Mitigation - An innovative traffic anomaly detection engine detects DDoS attacks. Malicious traffic is blocked in a granular manner
- Detailed Forensics - View packets and flow records for each attack. Detailed reports of the attack can be sent by e-mail to interested parties
- Full Network Visibility - Supports all major traffic monitoring technologies: packet (sniffing) up to 100 Gbps, Cisco NetFlow, sFlow, IPFix, NetStream, cflowd and SNMP
- Complex analysis - Generates reports with aggregated data for hosts, IP groups, interfaces, applications, protocols, countries, ASNs, and more
- Collector and Flow Analyzer - Provides a complete NetFlow, sFlow and IPFIX collector. Streams can be stored, searched, filtered, sorted and exported