The first step to your own server. This service have the advantage that the Users have complete control over the server using an SSH connection, and install their own applications and can configure the folder itself.
VDS servers benefit from free DDOS and Firewall protection.
Nelimitat trafic lunar inclus, cu port de 100 Mbit/s
You have configured your own VPS and you agree with the estimated cost!
- In 10 minutes the server is activated
- We guarantee network uptime of 99,98%
- We provide technical support 24/7/365
- There is no setup fee
- Order and pay online
- We work exclusively with Enterprise components
- privat peering with national and international ISP
- peering with RONIX si InterLAN- Internet Exchange
- DDOS protection up to 500 Gbps
- Firewall hardware protection with Fortigate
Extra info: Intel® Xeon®
Intel® Hyper Threading
A physical hyper-threading processor core is interpreted by the operating system as two different logical cores and due to this parallel tasks are assigned to it. When one task doesn’t fully occupy the physical core, the second one starts to be processed. This doubles the potential number of operations that can be performed by the processor.
Intel® Turbo Boost
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology dynamically increases the processor’s frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom to give you a burst of speed when you need it, and increased energy efficiency when you don’t.
A Thread, or thread of execution, is a software term for the basic ordered sequence of instructions that can be passed through or processed by a single CPU core.
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. Intel VT-d can help end users improve security and reliability of the systems and also improve performance of I/O devices in virtualized environments.
Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT), also known as Second Level Address Translation (SLAT), provides acceleration for memory intensive virtualized applications. Extended Page Tables in Intel® Virtualization Technology platforms reduces the memory and power overhead costs and increases battery life through hardware optimization of page table management.
Intel® Demand Based Switching
Intel® Demand Based Switching is a power-management technology in which the applied voltage and clock speed of a microprocessor are kept at the minimum necessary levels until more processing power is required. This technology was introduced as Intel SpeedStep® Technology in the server marketplace.
Just-in-Time Command Scheduling
The memory controller integrated into the processor has an advanced task scheduling system that verifies all the queried requests simultaneously and decides which of them can be subsequently processed more efficiently.
Error-correcting code memory (ECC memory)
It is a type of RAM that can detect and correct internal data corruption. ECC memory is used in servers where data corruption cannot be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Reset the server or turn it on/off at any time, right from the browser, without any assistance
- Install an OS – the drive of any PC can be connected to the server through IPMI/AMM as a virtual drive and you can even mount and access .iso files right off the internet, without having to download them
- Interact with the server from any browser, as if it were the PC in front of you and make any software changes you need, without ever having to contact our support team
- Record videos of access sessions that used IPMI/AMM so you can always check what changes you made and where
The TippingPoint Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) provides in-line threat protection that defends critical data and applications without affecting performance and productivity.
- Up to 8 Gbps of In-line, Real-time Intrusion Protection with TippingPoint N Platform
- In-line, bump in the wire intrusion prevention system (IPS) with layer 2 fallback capabilities
- Over 8,100 security filters written to address zero-day and known vulnerabilities
- Fully customizable dashboard and management console that deploys 33% faster than the competition
- Geo-location Security
- Security contexts 2.600.000
- Connections per second 230.000
- Concurrent sessions 10.000.000
- Network throughput: 15Gbps of protection with less than 40 microseconds of network latency
VPS plans have a local storage SSD (or SSD NVMe in some cases). Optionally, you can add a block storage volume on any of your servers.
- HDD storage: sequential write speed up to 320 MiB/s
Volume Block Storage Pricing
- HDD storage: 0.02 € / GB / month
Minimum volume size is 1 TB and can be increased in 1 TB increments up to 10 TB per each VPS.
- 2 x physical connections on fiber optics with each ISP
- 2 x redundant routers
- 2 x separate and redundant power circuits
- 2 x cooling solutions – UPS and Generators
- 2 x Power supply on each server
- 2 x 1Gbps Network port on each server
- SSDs and Hardware Raid controller on each server
- guaranteed network avaiability of 99,98%, (specified in SLA)
- upload/download capacity of over 30Gbps
- total transfer capacity of up to 600 Gbps
- full mesh topology for core and border networks
- private peerings with national and international providers