We use servers, enterprise hosting equipment and complete redundancy in TIER-4 terms of connectivity, air conditioning, power supply and security systems.
Tier-3 Data Center
We offer webhosting in the best conditions, our servers being placed in their own Racks in the Voxility, M247 and NxData1 data center, which offers over 99.98% Uptime
- upload / download capacity of over 500 Gbps nationally and internationally
- total transfer capacity up to 3,6 Tbps
- full mesh topology with 100Gbps Networking and 100Gbps Infiniband EDR ports
- private peering with national and international providers
- 2 x physical connections with each Internet provider
- 2 x BGP active sessions per Internet provider
- 2 x routing equipment, Arista 7280R
- 2 x separate and redundant power circuits, 2 x Sentry 3 phasen Managed PDUs on each Rack
- 2 x AC – UPS and Generator
Hardware Firewall Fortigate 1500D
Manages up to 80 Gbps (82.5 Mpps) transfer capacity in firewall mode and up to 13Gbps with full IPS / IDS inspection.
The malicious and unwanted traffic is blocked and the clean traffic is returned to the main controller for distribution. In addition, 1500D supports both IPv6 and IPv4 traffic inspection and load balancing, providing maximum flexibility for heterogeneous networks.
- Antivirus / Antispyware —New filters are continuously fed to the IPS device to keep it up to date against the latest vulnerabilities
- FortiCloud Portal — Easy to use, real time, threat monitoring allows user to optimize their network security
- Intrusion Prevention — IPS technology protects against current and emerging network-level threats
- Application Control —Provides granular application control, identify and Control Over 1,800 Application regardless of Port or Protocol
- Web Filtering — Identifies and protects endpoints, networks and sensitive information against Web-based threats
- Provides Geo-location security tools
- Data Loss Prevention -DLP uses a sophisticated pattern-matching engine to identify and prevent the transfer of sensitive information outside of your network perimeter
- Firewall Policies – 100.000
- Low application latency with FortiASIC NP6 and SPU CP8,
- Virtual Domains — VDOMs– enable a single FortiGate system to function as multiple independent virtual FortiGate systems
- VPN – Fortinet VPN technology provides secure communications between multiple networks and hosts, using SSL and IPsec VPN technologies
- Advanced Layer-2/3 routing for data center traffic optimization
- 16 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 Hardware Accelerated Interfaces (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T)
- 16 SFP Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE: full only
- 8 Hardware Accelerated 10-GbE SFP+ Intefaces Duplex: full only
- Latency < 3 µs
- IPS/IDS throughput 13 Gbps*
- Firewall throughput 80 Gbps / 82,5 Mpps
- Concurrent Sessions TCP 12 Million
- NGFW Throughput 7 Gbps
- IPSec VPN Through 17 Gbps
- Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating relative humidity 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- Nonoperating/Storage temperature -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Nonoperating/Storage relative humidity 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- secure: In-line, intrusion prevention system (IPS) with layer 2 fallback capabilities
- efficiency: effective: over 100,000 security filters and zero-day type vulnerability, respectively, with IP reputation
- simple: WebUI control panel and management console are fully customizable and 33% faster than other solutions
- fast: up to 80Gbps throughput with less latency than
Our infrastructure is composed only of top equipment such as IBM BladeCenter and Supermicro 4Node model 2027TT-H6RF, used in dynamic and scalable configurations at any time for customer needs. Top Arista network equipment, such as the 7280R, which achieves a maximum performance of 3,6Tbps (Terabits per second) and 5.76 billion pps (packets per second).
The equipment is stacked in the latest generation HP racks and offers its own management system on the Internet and the electricity supply network, which is why they are provided not with one standard, but with two backup lines. current and 32A / 380V Sentry PDUs with management and monitoring on each outlet (sockets). For the interconnection of the racks with the Arista equipment, the equipment is used at the rack level:
- Arista 7280R with 6 100Gbps ports + 48 10Gbps Networking ports
- Arista 7280S with 4 40Gbps ports + 48 10Gbps Networking ports
- Arista 7050QX with 32 ports 40Gbps Networking
- Arista 7048 with 4 10Gbps ports and 48 1Gbps ports
- Mellanox SB7800- 2SFR Infiniband with 36 EDR InfiniBand QSFP 100/56/25/10Gbps
- A10 Networks TH5430S Load Balancer with 4 40Gbps ports + 16 10Gbps ports
We provide network security with our own DOS / DDOS protection system and Fortinet Fortiguard 1500D.
Multi-level DDoS Protection Technology Sensor can announce upstream provider(s) through BGP to stop routing traffic towards the attacked destinations.
Sensor can announce the upstream Internet Service Provider (ISP) or a Managed Security Service Provider (MMSP) that offers anti-DDoS services to scrub malicious packets in cloud.
Flow Sensor and Packet Sensor provide in-depth traffic analysis, traffic accounting, bandwidth monitoring, traffic anomaly and DDoS detection.
Sensor can automatically send notification emails to the ISPs originating non-spoofed attacks.
Sensor can apply filtering rules and ACLs on third-party DDoS mitigation appliances, firewalls and routers.
- DDoS Detection & Mitigation – An innovative traffic anomaly detection engine detects DDoS attacks. The malicious traffic is blocked in a granular manner
- Detailed Forensics – View packets and flow records for each attack. Detailed attack reports can be emailed to interested parties
- Full Network Visibility – Supports all major traffic monitoring technologies: packet sniffing at 100+ Gbps, Cisco NetFlow, sFlow, IPFIX, NetStream, cflowd and SNMP
- Complex Analytics – Generates complex reports with aggregated data for hosts, IP groups, interfaces, applications, protocols, countries, ASNs and many more
- Flow Analyzer and Collector – Provides a fully-featured NetFlow, sFlow, and IPFIX collector. Flows can be stored, searched, filtered, sorted and exported